Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Do You See?

Well, its been a few months since I've posted. The last quarter of 2011 was quite busy and interesting to say the least. 2011 was filled with many highs and a few low spots...hey so goes life right? Wonderfully, as we walk through life, we can always know that God is faithful! So as I enter into 2012 I am filled with such wonder at the potential and possibility it holds. I'm sensing a strong wave of faith rising in my heart and mind and I find myself full of anticipation. Some may look at last year's struggles and let their focus rest there but may I say that our ability to move forward into all that God has for us is fully dependent upon our equal ability to see things through the eyes of faith. Perspective is everything! What are you seeing? Are you seeing only the needs and hurts of your past or present? Or are you seeing God's infinite ability to sustain and supply those needs? Choose faith every time! Choose trust every time! Listen to the quiet, still voice of the Holy Spirit leading and guiding you to Truth. He will show you which way to go and how to bring things in your life into alignment with the Word of God. Listen, follow, obey. 

2012 is a year to put things in order and 
watch God cause us to LEAP ahead! 

It is our Catch Up Year! 

Can you SEE it? 





Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.   Hebrews 12:1-2

1 comment:

  1. Yes I can see it, and I will Catch Up this year. Things are coming into order and alignment; the Lord is Faithful in His leading, guiding and supplying. Hallelujah Jesus! Thnx for the blog Lady Kathi

    ReplyDelete